Designed to grant memorable beach holidays in Sri Lanka, this is a full 2 week tour of the best coastal beaches, exhibiting an array of shorelines and diversity in the excursions that are on offer. The perfect holiday to de-stress, relax, unwind and work on that tan! Enjoy the deep blue Indian Ocean, swim in calm-waters, feel the warmth of the sunshine and exhale with magnificent sunsets!
Negombo is a sleepy fishing village by the beach and in close proximity to the airport. It is set amid lush groves of coconut palms, golden beaches and s immersed in its fascinating colonial past and historic buildings.
Trincomalee has been isolated for decades, with miles of untouched beaches. Enjoy the pristine beaches, untouched beaches – an ideal location to immerse into a mode of total relaxation.
Arrival in Colombo. Chill out at the Galle Face Green, visit the Independence Square and the Parliament, shop at the Odel, divulge in this oasis of a metropolitan city.
Hikkaduwa is a small town on the south coast of Sri Lanka. Its renowned for its corals, white sandy beaches and exotic sunsets. Tranquil during the day, yet it has a vibrant night life.
Bentota is an ideally located beach resort with excellent facilities, and more importantly, glorious beaches. Explore corals, visit the turtle hatchery, enjoy the water-sports on offer and exhale with the magnificent sunset.
Galle is a bustling coastal town, rich in heritage and culture. Tour the majestic Galle Fort and identify the remnants that are typical of Dutch style and architecture. Relax in golden sandy beaches
• A tailor-made and seamless holiday designed and based on your length of stay, budget and preferences
• Accommodation at excellent hotels (3 Star, 4Star or 5 Star) on ) on Bed & Breakfast/Half Board (BF & Dinner) or Full Board (BF & Lunch & Dinner)basis or as required
• Availability of a vehicle and the services of a licensed, English-speaking chauffer guide at all times
• Greet at the airport on arrival and managing your day-to-day schedule till departure
• Entry fees to the best attractions in the country or as required
• Excursions as required