An ideal Sri Lankan luxury holiday tour combining exploration, culture and relaxation. We have scheduled the itinerary in such a way that travel time is optimized and your requirements are catered to. Explore the World Heritage Sites and ancient cities in the Cultural Triangle, followed by an adventure in the hills before retreating to the beach for complete relaxation.
Arrival in Colombo. Chill out at the Galle Face Green, visit the Independence Square and the Parliament, shop at the Odel, divulge in this oasis of a metropolitan city
Explore the Cultural Triangle – Discover ancient cities, World Heritage Sites and travel back in time to an era of kings and temples.
The hill capital of Kandy was the last fort to be captured by the British. Set in a valley surrounded by hills, the bustling city is home to the famous ‘Temple of the Tooth’, holding the tooth of Lord Buddha.
Nuwara Eliya has one of the best climates in the world and is a beautiful, city amongst the hills, with stunning and spectacular views. Explore tea plantations, mountains and waterfalls.
Galle is a bustling coastal town, rich in heritage and culture. Tour the majestic Galle Fort and identify the remnants that are typical of Dutch style and architecture. Relax on golden sandy beaches.
Bentota & Hikkaduwa are ideally located beach resorts with excellent facilities, and more importantly, glorious beaches. Explore corals, visit the turtle hatchery, enjoy the water-sports on offer and witness the magnificent sunset
• A tailor-made and seamless holiday designed and based on your length of stay, budget and preferences
• Accommodation at excellent hotels (3 Star, 4Star or 5 Star) on Bed & Breakfast/Half Board (BF & Dinner) or Full Board (BF & Lunch & Dinner)basis or as required
• Availability of a vehicle and the services of a licensed, English-speaking chauffer guide at all times
• Greet at the airport on arrival and managing your day-to-day schedule till departure
• Entry fees to the best attractions in the country as required
• Excursions as required