Sri Lanka has always been a place that refreshes not just the mind and body, but also the soul and spirit. And for thousands of years, the most popular method used to restore and rejuvenate tired bodies and weary souls has been “Ayurveda”- the oldest and the most holistic medical system available in the world.
Over the years, Ayurveda incorporated elements from similar indigenous Sri Lankan treatments to become the fusion of forms it is today. Even those familiar with traditional spa treatments in the West, like Aromatherapy and Shiatsu, will find Ayurveda a new experience. And it’s an experience that’s becoming increasingly sought after. Such seekers will find Sri Lanka a singular destination, for all that collective wisdom regarding Ayurveda can be experienced in stylish and refined spas, with some of the world’s professional therapists-with that friendly and courteous Sri lankan manner-to look after your every need.
Here is a list of some best Spas you will find in Sri Lanka
* Spa Ceylon Ayurveda spa - Colombo
* Siddhalepa ayurveda spa - Colombo
* Six Senses spa at Heritance Kandalama - Dambulla
* Azmaara spa in Bentota Beach Hotel - Bentota
Here is a list of best Health Resorts in Sri Lanka
* Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilion - Negombo
* Siddhalepa Ayurveda Health Resort - Wadduwa
* Barberyn Ayurveda Resorts - Weligama & Beruwala
* Heritance Ayurveda Mahagedara - Beruwala
To find out more about each of the locations just click the link below